Saturday, December 28, 2019

OK! So I'm a Bit Annoyed!


DirecTV
Customer Service
PO Bx 6550
Greenwood Village, CO 80155 

RE: Account #26403xxx (or maybe #7270xxx)

Dear Customer service,

This is regarding the bill that you have taken to sending me every month to tell me that I owe $94.40 on my account #26403xxxx. This, as you have explained, is for unreturned equipment that you have not received. As you can see from the attachments, and hopefully from your customer notes (if you keep such a thing), I returned my equipment per your instructions on 9/18/2019 at my local UPS store. They were the last custodians of the equipment and they documented it with the attached receipt. If the system that you set up with them to get this equipment returned broke down or if your receiving department is derelict in their duties, that is hardly my responsibility. So, you might understand why I resent all the time that I have had to spend on the phone and with customer service at the “greatest communication company in the world” trying to resolve this issue. As you might be able to read in my attached conversation notes on 11/14/19, your customer service person actually went off for several minutes to another department and came back with the welcome news that they had found the equipment and my account balance was being changed to zero. Unfortunately, your person did not document that breakthrough in corporate efficiency and the person I talked to on 12/14/19 could not find the records. Go figure!

 I did the due diligence of stopping again at the UPS Store today and talked with Dan who has been handling this complaint. He says you can gladly call him if you wish. 215-256-xxxx.

I will be keeping a copy of the stuff that I am sending you today so that next month, when you again send me the arrears notice, I can simply put these papers in the mail and resend them to you. 

For what it’s worth…

Ken Rutt

No comments:

Post a Comment